Monday, March 8, 2010

Guess what I didn't do last night? Night of March 7th

I've recently been informed that blog blog is very repetitive, why don't you blog about something else? I just want to re-inform you all that blog is to do with going out and drinking. If i do not go out, there will not be a blog.

If you want I can blog about what i did do last night...nothing. I laid in my bed and watched The Crazies, did some facebooking, and some text messaging. Exciting huh? NO, thats why i don't blog about it. So, "Until next time" ...when i go out!


FIST PUMP :)

1 comment:

  1. Really? I just wanna put it out there that people are dumb. The first post clearly states that this blog is all about the night before...trust me the nights out are only similar in one regard: Most of it you need to have a friend remind you of the next day...Trust me Jeff N. Jim, I see it all.

    ReplyDelete