Saturday, March 27, 2010

March 26th..i'm at a loss for word

Wellllll started out at Crystal and Sam's birthday and man did shit hit the fucking fan! Fuckkkkk! Free beer+free jello shots=fucked up kellie anne! God damn! Not only did i lose my fleece but, my screen on my phone is all cracked and fucked up too! Yea, i shouldn't be allowed to drink, this i know! I don't even really know where all we went because i was too drunk to remember. I was told today that i was near a 10 on the drunk scale. .... This just in, i just remember i did a keg stand prior to going down town. I remember some girl saying, she must be a gymnast! They were making fun of me because i pointed my toes. God damn, what a night! I will realize more as the day goes on I'm sure.

If you find a black free country jacket, it's mine!


FIST PUMP :)
and let me know if you remember anything else..

No comments:

Post a Comment