Sunday, March 7, 2010

Saturday March 6th...OH SHIT

I'm not 100% sure about all of what happened last night but i'm going to try to recall..please assist me with any fuzzy details..

7-10 All you can drink at broncos
This dude kept buying Cassie and i shots, i believe he said he owned River City Ready Mix ... needless to say, i don't feel bad about him "making it rain" at the pub..

...This is where it starts to get fuzzy already haha! I think Cassie saw some girl puke so she decided to puke. Then we went to Arena (puke, i fucking hate that bar...with a passion)

Went to Shooters..
Went to Bennetts (i have no idea when this was but, i remember taking a car bomb)
Went to Brothers, And i'm pretty sure this was the last bar...?
Went to Jeff & Jims, Gave them my debit card and told them to give me a piece of pizza...didn't even care what kind it was..i just wanted that damn $3 slice of goodness!
Anyway, feel free to inform me how much of a drunk i was! Hahaa! :)


Until next time,

FIST PUMP :)


3 comments:

  1. You got a beef supreme slice around 2:10ish? D-runk scale of 9/10...only shy of 10/10, because you refused me giving you the slice and flashed the debit card. Jeff and Jims appreciated your contribution to "the cause"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO. I'm so happy J'n'J follow your Blog.

    ReplyDelete