Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 19th...I fucked my shit upppp!


All you can drink at Brocos...always a bad idea! I really wanted to hear Sin for a Sin, Miranda (gotta love her) ... anyway, the dj didn't have it so he told me to bring it in sometime and he could rip it. I realize i have it in my cd player in my car now, so i leave the bar, forget there are steps and fall. Twist my ankle, hardcore. I didn't cry but my ankle is so swollen. I proceeded to drink last night, it didn't even hurt then but now, wow! I'll put some pictures up asap!
Anyway, not going out tonite, too sore!





Until next time,



FIST PUMP :)


3 comments:

  1. dang that sucks, maybe its a dose of karma like you said a sin for a sin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you can drink strikes again. I have fallen victim to all you can drink myself. Good thing were young and can heal fast so we can do it agian the next night

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the picture is uppppp! laugh it up! :)

    ReplyDelete