Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The night of Monday Feb 22nd...Only Alcoholics Get DRUNK on a Monday!


At about 6pm I text my friend Cassie and asked her if we were going out last night. She says, "No, i'm trying to save money, i need a new car." I said okay, normally she wants to go out on Mondays because she has Tuesdays off. No more than an hour later, i get a text that says "DT!!! For sure, wooooop!" It never fails that Cassie and I proceed to get hammered on a Monday...god we're alcoholics!
Started out at Brothers, had a couple $2.50 pitchers on Keystone! Took our normal break after pitcher #1...went to Cheap Shots. Tried the incredible hulk, NASTY! Then, to my favorite bar, SHOOTERS! Rudy (the bartender) informed me that in the two limon and 7's i had, i drank about 5.75 shots! :) This is why i love Shooters! Anyway, back to to Brothers for a couple more pitchers! Got fricken hammmmered! Glad i only drink on days that end in "y".

Well we'll see if i end up going tonite! Until then,


FIST PUMP :)
WOOP WOOOP!


2 comments:

  1. Kellie you are so funny! Even though your not Italian (I don't think :) ) and not in New Jersey I know you will have some good stories to tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Guiedette. And I would have to say I totally respect drinking on Mondays, I do the saaaaaame thing.

    ReplyDelete