Thursday, February 11, 2010

Welcome! :) Let the shenanigans begin!




I'm sure many of you have seen the hit show on MTV called "Jersey Shore"...but, if you haven't, be prepared for my version called Mississippi Shore! My name is Kellie and I'm a 21 year old student in a town that has 3 colleges and most bars per capita in the United States (well close, I think we're second now :) ). It is going to be my goal to share with you guys as much or as little as i remember from the night before of partying. I intend on including pictures and hopefully videos (this is mostly for my sake, to help me remember) so you guys can get a good laugh! :) Anyway, I'll be going out tonite for all you care to drink at Brothers so, look for a post tomorrow!



PS.. I was not creative enough myself to come up with this title.. I stole it from a few friends who are trying to get MTV to do a show on us! :) So, I'll do my part by blogging..who knows, maybe MTV is reading this right now!


FIST PUMP :)

2 comments:

  1. It's 10am and I just got home from class...where's the pics from last night!? You should put them up right after bar time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha pics are now up! :) and i think i was too drunk to put them up last night!

    and toooo pumped because i won beer pong!

    ReplyDelete