Sunday, February 28, 2010

FUCKING SUNDAY FUNDAY

First off, i want to express to you all how fucking hammered i am right now! Morgan and I woke up this morning and she said, Emily wants to get bloodys at 5. I said, LETS GO NOW! :) soooo here morgan and i go, at 10:30 AM for bloodys at Del's Bar! Wow, it didnt stop there! We picked up cassie and proceeded to go to like 5 small bars and just manage to get comply shit faced! Yes it is now 11:30, i have been drinking for a straight 13 hours... call me an alcoholic, call me whatever you want.. FUCK YOU! :) dont cramp my style...
well till next time...


FIST PUMP! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sunday Fundays are awesome! I havn't done one for a while but i'm getting the feeliing that it's gunna have to change soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i spent so much money on a dam sunday...kinda worth it though

    ReplyDelete